Grand Prix International #42
24 October, 2012
Oct.24 (Grand Prix International) Sebastian Vettel versus Fernando Alonso with four to go – and all the rest a sideshow. Ferrari knows that it has it all to do and war cries echo around Maranello as they rally the troops for the final battle. As it stands, Vettel and Red Bull have the momentum and will be hard to stop – after all, it is three on the trot that they have bagged.
But, if anyone can stop Vettel it is the bull fighter from Oviedo. Throughout the season he has defied the odds time and again. That he is still in the running at this late stage – as he says – is a miracle!
We have all this plus a preview of the Indian Grand Prix, Schumi reflecting on his failed comeback, a chat with Ms Kaltenborn, McLaren musing about Lewis, their favourite son, Vergne’s greatest race, Damon Hill back in the cockpit of an F1 car and other bits and pieces.
In this issue:
- Montezemolo: We will fight to the end
- McLaren: Lewis knows he is loved in this team
- Kaltenborn: I’m very happy at the confidence Sauber has placed in me
- Vergne: Korea was my best race
- Schumacher: My mission is now over
- Andretti drives Circuit of the Americas
- Indian Grand Prix drivers’ preview quotes
- Indian Grand Prix preview
- Big Picture: Damon drives Red Bull RB6