Grand Prix International #46
21 November, 2012
Nov.21 (Grand Prix International) It has been said that there are only a few of the current F1 drivers capable of taking a mediocre car to ‘make things happen’. Step up Lewis Hamilton and Fernando Alonso – the United States Grand Prix confirmed that there at least two among the current crop.
This time out at the brand, spanking new and spectacular Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Hamilton defeated Sebastian Vettel while Alonso kept his title chances alive with a storming start and a gutsy race to third place.
All this in one of the most dramatic grands prix of the season, under sunny Texan skies and witnessed by a full house at F1’s latest venue.
We have the race covered from every angle, interviews with the top three, feedback from the whole field, some juicy bits of news of which Adrian Newey’s revelation that the alternator in the Red Bull is a ‘time bomb’ sounds like a warning to his team and of course we also preview the season finale, which happens to be the title decider. Bring it on.
In this issue:
- Title race goes down to the wire
- Red Bull constructors champions
- Red Bull’s ticking bomb
- Alonso: I can win it
- United States Grand Prix report
- Winner Lewis Hamilton interview
- Second Sebastian Vettel interview
- Third Fernando Alonso interview
- United States Grand Prix driver quotes
- United States Grand Prix FP 1, 2 & 3 and Qualifying reports
- Mexican fans flock to see Sergio Perez
- Brazilian Grand Prix preview
- Big Picture: Back in the USA